Civil War Reenactment / Hunters Raid /Warning Large post

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by biggstr6, Jun 14, 2005.

1. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    It was very hot , I feel sorry for those guys in the wool uniforms . The red faces are not all nikons fault ,I removed some of the red.

Being the first year they held this, access wasnt what I had hoped for, but I still had a good time . My family however were hot and wanted to go,so we didnt stay too long.

Here they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fantastic!

Looks like you had pretty good access to me. You were able to get a lot of close-in shots. Looks like everyone was pretty much into character on most shots as well.

Very nice!

3. Well done. I know it was terrible hot that day, I am surprised the characters held up to look this good. You did an outstanding job depicting the action.

4. Excellent series !!!

I would love to see something similar, LIVE !

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Really nice job...I can see that it looked blazing hot...but you got some terrific shots...#5 is my favorite of the whole series. Would love to see something like that myself sometime. Thanks for sharing.

6. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Very nice series I enjoyed watching it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.