Civil War Reenactment / Hunters Raid /Warning Large post

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by biggstr6, Jun 14, 2005.

1. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    It was very hot , I feel sorry for those guys in the wool uniforms . The red faces are not all nikons fault ,I removed some of the red.

Being the first year they held this, access wasnt what I had hoped for, but I still had a good time . My family however were hot and wanted to go,so we didnt stay too long.

Here they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fantastic!

Looks like you had pretty good access to me. You were able to get a lot of close-in shots. Looks like everyone was pretty much into character on most shots as well.

Very nice!

3. Well done. I know it was terrible hot that day, I am surprised the characters held up to look this good. You did an outstanding job depicting the action.

4. Excellent series !!!

I would love to see something similar, LIVE !

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Really nice job...I can see that it looked blazing hot...but you got some terrific shots...#5 is my favorite of the whole series. Would love to see something like that myself sometime. Thanks for sharing.

6. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Very nice series I enjoyed watching it