Claire's 6th x-c race

This is my last post of Claire's x-c season - grade 7. There are 2 larger meets - county and state - but I am unable to go to those.
She did quite well - winning 4 of the 6 she ran in. She came in 2nd on Thursday.

1. 90 seconds into the race - on the track for 150 yards
_OAA1634.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_OAA1638.jpg

3. Coming out of the woods - 350 yards to go - my favorite
_OAA1643.jpg

4. Done!
_OAA1667.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Another nice set of images, Allan. Nice capture of her focused concentration in #2. And I like the fall colors in the shots, also.

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
Allan, another nice set here. #3 is my favorite as well. Gives a good sense of the solitude that cross country runners can experience.

Another nice set of images, Allan. Nice capture of her focused concentration in #2. And I like the fall colors in the shots, also.
Thanks Karen. She is a tough little runner. What she learned this year was she needed to go out faster than she had been doing in her first 4 years of racing.

Allan, another nice set here. #3 is my favorite as well. Gives a good sense of the solitude that cross country runners can experience.
The course is narrow in spots but the runner in front of Claire came out of the woods 20 seconds ahead of her and the runner behind her a good 30 seconds back.

Last edited:
Reactions: McQ

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom