1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Clare - 70-200vr Natural Light Portraits

Discussion in 'People' started by Firestorm_westy, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Hi all,

Re: my previous post, I dusted the 70-200vr this weekend, and used it for the first time with the D300.

Here are a few of Clare - All natural light...

I welcome your comments.

Paul

335353486_2X2b4-L.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

335351782_RRhkE-L.jpg

335354112_R7JWK-L.jpg

2. No 1 looks the nicest , 2 looks over-exposed and a bit pale in comparison .

3. Thanks for the comment Des

4. Does the WB look a little pink in the first one?

5. I like the lighting/exposure in the first one the best. That, and she has a great smile!

6. First one is the best of the three. Lovely shots!

7. ...and that is the one she actually likes too! (Very rare for Clare to like any shots of her to be honest)

Paul

8. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    Great eyes in #2!!

9. Samer

Samer

Sep 19, 2006
    Jupiter, FL
    Another vote for #1. That genuine full smile is irresistible. Well captured.

10. dstangier

dstangier

Jun 18, 2008
    Oregon
    She looks real natural in #1.

11. I like the first one the best as it shows facial features the best. The depth of the shadows on the face show the most character and detail. The second and third have less features to them. The lighting is flat with almost complete lack of shadows and thus no features. I also think the expression and warmth that comes through is best in the first one. It engages the viewer. There is happiness and cheer that comes through. It feels like a natural expression, not a forced expression like the other two images.

12. Great constructive feedback - Thank you so much for taking the time...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.