Clare - 70-200vr Natural Light Portraits

Hi all,

Re: my previous post, I dusted the 70-200vr this weekend, and used it for the first time with the D300.

Here are a few of Clare - All natural light...

I welcome your comments.

Paul

335353486_2X2b4-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

335351782_RRhkE-L.jpg

335354112_R7JWK-L.jpg

Another vote for #1. That genuine full smile is irresistible. Well captured.

Real Name
Walter Rowe
I like the first one the best as it shows facial features the best. The depth of the shadows on the face show the most character and detail. The second and third have less features to them. The lighting is flat with almost complete lack of shadows and thus no features. I also think the expression and warmth that comes through is best in the first one. It engages the viewer. There is happiness and cheer that comes through. It feels like a natural expression, not a forced expression like the other two images.

I like the first one the best as it shows facial features the best. The depth of the shadows on the face show the most character and detail. The second and third have less features to them. The lighting is flat with almost complete lack of shadows and thus no features. I also think the expression and warmth that comes through is best in the first one. It engages the viewer. There is happiness and cheer that comes through. It feels like a natural expression, not a forced expression like the other two images.

Great constructive feedback - Thank you so much for taking the time...

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom