Cleo the Cat

Trying to give the D2X a workout to see how it preforms under different conditions these were taken of the elusive Cleo hanging out on its favorite bed...mine. Taken with the D2X and the 28-70 AF-s and SB800
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Date/Time 12-Jul-2005 19:54:37
Make Nikon
Model NIKON D2X
Flash Used Yes
Focal Length 42 mm
Exposure Time 1/250 sec
Aperture f/6.3
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias
White Balance (4)
Metering Mode matrix (5)
JPEG Quality (6)
Exposure Program manual (1)

View attachment 11922
Date/Time 12-Jul-2005 19:54:56
Make Nikon
Model NIKON D2X
Flash Used Yes
Focal Length 28 mm
Exposure Time 1/60 sec
Aperture f/6.3
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias
White Balance (4)
Metering Mode matrix (5)
JPEG Quality (6)
Exposure Program aperture priority (3)

G

Gordon Large

Hi Mike -

If I ever come visit your house, you better keep a sharp eye on me and your cat. We just might be gone..... Cleo's a lovely cat. Now go take that file to your local pro printer and blow one of those pix up to, say, 20x24. Maybe even bigger. You know where I'm going. :wink:

Gordon

Wonderful shots Mike. As a previous poster said, the eyes on the first are killer. I don't want to be a cause for you spending $5K, but the cam is looking more and more like a keeper. 8)

G

Gordon Large

Flew said:
Wonderful shots Mike. As a previous poster said, the eyes on the first are killer. I don't want to be a cause for you spending $5K, but the cam is looking more and more like a keeper. 8)
Frank -

I think in football we might get a 15-yard penalty for unnecessary roughness for piling on Mike about the D2x. :lol:

Gordon

Gordon Large said:
Flew said:
Frank -

I think in football we might get a 15-yard penalty for unnecessary roughness for piling on Mike about the D2x. :lol:

Gordon
Nah...Hehehehehehehehe. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gordon Large said:
Hi Mike -

If I ever come visit your house, you better keep a sharp eye on me and your cat. We just might be gone..... Cleo's a lovely cat. Now go take that file to your local pro printer and blow one of those pix up to, say, 20x24. Maybe even bigger. You know where I'm going. :wink:

Gordon
Yea thanks I know here you are going, well I am enjoying this camera the resolustion is a sure welcome

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Flew said:
thnaks Frank, I do beleive I am doomed, I really liek what I am seeign out of this camera 5 days a counting

Hi Mike...........

Nice shots! Get any sharper, I will need glasses......LOL.......see your starting to get the hang of it. Oh btw, I think your doomed
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Looks great on you!!! :p

Mike you are doomed for sure.

Doesn't really matter what you shoot with they are all great.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom