Cleo the Cat

Trying to give the D2X a workout to see how it preforms under different conditions these were taken of the elusive Cleo hanging out on its favorite bed...mine. Taken with the D2X and the 28-70 AF-s and SB800
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Date/Time 12-Jul-2005 19:54:37
Make Nikon
Model NIKON D2X
Flash Used Yes
Focal Length 42 mm
Exposure Time 1/250 sec
Aperture f/6.3
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias
White Balance (4)
Metering Mode matrix (5)
JPEG Quality (6)
Exposure Program manual (1)

View attachment 11922
Date/Time 12-Jul-2005 19:54:56
Make Nikon
Model NIKON D2X
Flash Used Yes
Focal Length 28 mm
Exposure Time 1/60 sec
Aperture f/6.3
ISO Equivalent 200
Exposure Bias
White Balance (4)
Metering Mode matrix (5)
JPEG Quality (6)
Exposure Program aperture priority (3)

G

Gordon Large

Hi Mike -

If I ever come visit your house, you better keep a sharp eye on me and your cat. We just might be gone..... Cleo's a lovely cat. Now go take that file to your local pro printer and blow one of those pix up to, say, 20x24. Maybe even bigger. You know where I'm going. :wink:

Gordon

Wonderful shots Mike. As a previous poster said, the eyes on the first are killer. I don't want to be a cause for you spending $5K, but the cam is looking more and more like a keeper. 8)

G

Gordon Large

Flew said:
Wonderful shots Mike. As a previous poster said, the eyes on the first are killer. I don't want to be a cause for you spending $5K, but the cam is looking more and more like a keeper. 8)

Frank -

I think in football we might get a 15-yard penalty for unnecessary roughness for piling on Mike about the D2x. :lol:

Gordon

Gordon Large said:
Flew said:

Frank -

I think in football we might get a 15-yard penalty for unnecessary roughness for piling on Mike about the D2x. :lol:

Gordon

Nah...Hehehehehehehehe. :lol:

Gordon Large said:
Hi Mike -

If I ever come visit your house, you better keep a sharp eye on me and your cat. We just might be gone..... Cleo's a lovely cat. Now go take that file to your local pro printer and blow one of those pix up to, say, 20x24. Maybe even bigger. You know where I'm going. :wink:

Gordon
Yea thanks I know here you are going, well I am enjoying this camera the resolustion is a sure welcome

Flew said:
thnaks Frank, I do beleive I am doomed, I really liek what I am seeign out of this camera 5 days a counting

Hi Mike...........

Nice shots! Get any sharper, I will need glasses......LOL.......see your starting to get the hang of it. Oh btw, I think your doomed
45921700.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Looks great on you!!! :p

Mike you are doomed for sure.

Doesn't really matter what you shoot with they are all great.

Latest threads

Top Bottom