Clients With A Sense Of Humor : Shot with 35-70mm f/2.8

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by TMR Design, Aug 4, 2008.

1. I had a really fun shoot yesterday photographing a family reunion with 4 generations of women that have not seen each other for 9 years. There were some touching moments and we got some really great portraits of the whole family and various smaller groups.

At the end of the shoot, before I started to break down we had a great idea for a final shot.

Here it is. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

seriously dig the shades on the little man ...lol
    TOO cute!
    ;-)))

3. Now that must have been a fun shoot!

4. MrCupHolder

MrCupHolder

Jul 3, 2008
    Australia
    +1
    Great idea for a photo
    How many family portraits like this do we all have hanging on the wall (minus the glasses I mean)? We've all got one or two. To have something like this with just a little bit of difference to the normal family portrait is great and really would be something good to add to the wall.

5. Robert...
    you can be sure that THIS image will be on the mantle of everyone of these folks for generations

now.... that shot is the epitome of a family classic

6. Way too cute Mark :smile:

It really was fun, David. Super nice people.

I agree Nathan. It's a day they'll remember for a long time and that shot will also bring back the memory of what a fun day it was for them. Imagine not seeing relatives for 9 years.. WOW!

Thanks Greg.

7. Where's Nute???????????:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.