Clients With A Sense Of Humor : Shot with 35-70mm f/2.8

I had a really fun shoot yesterday photographing a family reunion with 4 generations of women that have not seen each other for 9 years. There were some touching moments and we got some really great portraits of the whole family and various smaller groups.

At the end of the shoot, before I started to break down we had a great idea for a final shot.

Here it is. :biggrin:

family.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

N

Nuteshack

seriously dig the shades on the little man ...lol
TOO cute!
;-)))

TOO cute!
;-)))

+1
Great idea for a photo
How many family portraits like this do we all have hanging on the wall (minus the glasses I mean)? We've all got one or two. To have something like this with just a little bit of difference to the normal family portrait is great and really would be something good to add to the wall.

Robert...
you can be sure that THIS image will be on the mantle of everyone of these folks for generations

now.... that shot is the epitome of a family classic

TOO cute!
;-)))

Way too cute Mark :smile:

Now that must have been a fun shoot!

It really was fun, David. Super nice people.

+1
Great idea for a photo
How many family portraits like this do we all have hanging on the wall (minus the glasses I mean)? We've all got one or two. To have something like this with just a little bit of difference to the normal family portrait is great and really would be something good to add to the wall.

I agree Nathan. It's a day they'll remember for a long time and that shot will also bring back the memory of what a fun day it was for them. Imagine not seeing relatives for 9 years.. WOW!

Robert...
you can be sure that THIS image will be on the mantle of everyone of these folks for generations

now.... that shot is the epitome of a family classic

Thanks Greg.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom