cliff top

1sarah8-08-077-copy-after.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1sarah8-08-080-copy-after.jpg

1sarah8-08-085-copy.jpg

I love all of them, but in 2 the mud on her nice boots bothers me. Not because it's glaring and distracting...but because she walked up there in those boots?! She didn't have sneakers on the for the walk and change once you got to the location? I would have fallen to my death doing that, LOL!

Wonderful work. She's stunning and you did a wonderful job of showing that.

The only one that bothers me at all is the second. She looks a little pasted in there. Of course, if I shot it, it would look about 1000 times worse :smile:.

The processing is very interesting. Gives everything a very harsh metallic look, which I like a lot in these. Thanks for posting them!

drew....
these are awesome
the skin color.... how each is different
yet works PERFECTLY with the image
i like them all... but, as Gordon said...
that 3rd one... the very best, to my eyes, as well

thanks for sharing these with us

thanks all...actually her arms did have a bizarre color change midway between elbow and hand and i tried to correct it...but at any rate i'll take 100 percent responsibility for the twisted strap...what a pity i didn't see it at the time!!

I love all of them, but in 2 the mud on her nice boots bothers me. Not because it's glaring and distracting...but because she walked up there in those boots?! She didn't have sneakers on the for the walk and change once you got to the location? I would have fallen to my death doing that, LOL!

i did hold her hand so she wouldn't fall...but of course i fell instead and ripped a hole in the knee of my jeans...trying to be a gentleman...sigh....

thanks all...actually her arms did have a bizarre color change midway between elbow and hand and i tried to correct it...but at any rate i'll take 100 percent responsibility for the twisted strap...what a pity i didn't see it at the time!!

Details...details!!:biggrin: I wish I knew the German word for details. It would have so much more effect if I could shout it in German!:biggrin::biggrin:

Beautiful work Drew!! Very nicely done set!

[EDIT] Not sure if this is the correct translation for the context, but it reads like it would sound much more commanding:

die nähere.......die nähere!!

Details...details!!:biggrin: I wish I knew the German word for details. It would have so much more effect if I could shout it in German!:biggrin::biggrin:

Beautiful work Drew!! Very nicely done set!

[EDIT] Not sure if this is the correct translation for the context, but it reads like it would sound much more commanding:

die nähere.......die nähere!!

yes i think each mistake needs to be made once before you learn not to do it again! that's where mileage comes into play with photographers...

Latest threads

Top Bottom