Clik ponds, Viera

Hi all,
Not doing much shooting lately...my 2 yr old grandson is visiting till Sept...and is attached to my leg...I "lurk" whenever I can...

But I wanted to share these taken at the Clik ponds for those of you who have been or shoot there:
32539881-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

32577217-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice landscape shots, Trish. Viera is an «open space» site easy to spot and shoot birdies but when it's hot, there's almost no place to hide and cool out a little bit. 8)

Ahhhhh, Trish! Makes me wish I could leave this stupid job now and go out there. Man I love that place. There have been days where I was the only person around. It's great.

Dao, it's hot here most of the time but that's when you climb into your car with the a/c on and cool off. I like to sweat and think of it as an effective weight-loss plan! ;) Of course I'll probably end up with melanoma as I go all day with the sun on my face and come home with a body that looks half white and half African American. May have to start shooting nekkid! :D (j/k)

Flew said:
Been there, wish I was there now. 8)

Beautiful Trish. :wink:

Hiya Frank,

Nahhhh...it's very very very hot lately. I don't leave my pool for more than an hour! Although the bird pop. has sure picked up at the WL. I have not been able to get up there during the best light...hopefully soon!

Thanks

daodang said:
Nice landscape shots, Trish. Viera is an «open space» site easy to spot and shoot birdies but when it's hot, there's almost no place to hide and cool out a little bit. 8)

Thanks Dao, hope you enjoyed your FL vacation.

Kevin Scott said:
Ahhhhh, Trish! Makes me wish I could leave this stupid job now and go out there. Man I love that place. There have been days where I was the only person around. It's great.

Dao, it's hot here most of the time but that's when you climb into your car with the a/c on and cool off. I like to sweat and think of it as an effective weight-loss plan! ;) Of course I'll probably end up with melanoma as I go all day with the sun on my face and come home with a body that looks half white and half African American. May have to start shooting nekkid! :D (j/k)

Hi kevin,
I love it too! Where else can one go for such solitude??? Even though the heat index was in the 100's this day, I enjoyed being free to roam all by myself! Hopefully I'll bump into you and Gale one of these days up there.

greyflash said:
Gives one a good feel for Viera. Thanks for sharing. I like the pleasing composition on the first image.

Gordon,

Thanks. Gotta love it there!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom