Clik ponds, Viera

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Trish5, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Hi all,
    Not doing much shooting lately...my 2 yr old grandson is visiting till Sept...and is attached to my leg...I "lurk" whenever I can...

But I wanted to share these taken at the Clik ponds for those of you who have been or shoot there:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Been there, wish I was there now. 8)

Beautiful Trish. :wink:

3. Nice landscape shots, Trish. Viera is an «open space» site easy to spot and shoot birdies but when it's hot, there's almost no place to hide and cool out a little bit. 8)

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful Trish

Thank you...

Dao is sure right :>)))

5. Ahhhhh, Trish! Makes me wish I could leave this stupid job now and go out there. Man I love that place. There have been days where I was the only person around. It's great.

Dao, it's hot here most of the time but that's when you climb into your car with the a/c on and cool off. I like to sweat and think of it as an effective weight-loss plan! ;) Of course I'll probably end up with melanoma as I go all day with the sun on my face and come home with a body that looks half white and half African American. May have to start shooting nekkid! :D (j/k)

6. Gives one a good feel for Viera. Thanks for sharing. I like the pleasing composition on the first image.

7. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Hiya Frank,

Nahhhh...it's very very very hot lately. I don't leave my pool for more than an hour! Although the bird pop. has sure picked up at the WL. I have not been able to get up there during the best light...hopefully soon!

Thanks

8. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Thanks Dao, hope you enjoyed your FL vacation.

9. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Hey Gale, Thanks!

10. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Hi kevin,
    I love it too! Where else can one go for such solitude??? Even though the heat index was in the 100's this day, I enjoyed being free to roam all by myself! Hopefully I'll bump into you and Gale one of these days up there.

11. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005

Gordon,

Thanks. Gotta love it there!

12. Wish I was there to enjoy the area. Beautiful captures. It's pouring here in NYC so it's nice to see some blue sky.

-Eugene