Cloned my Boy Maccers...

Well only in PS... :rolleyes:... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...
Was a quiet day so I had a quick play.... :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Too Cute Wally!:biggrin:
Hey thanks Steve, can't have too many macca's... The more the merrier... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...
That's fantastic! Fun image.
Thank you Patrick, it was just a fun thing to do... :smile:

Too funny. Great work.
Thanks Joe.... Got to say I was laughing as I was doing it, man I must have way too much time on my hands these days... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:... LOL...
Or was I unconsciously just trying to see if my lounge room would hold more Golden's... :rolleyes:... :smile:...

Maccer hit the doggy lottery when he got to your house! Fun photo shows how much you love this guy!
Thanks Doss, we do love Macca's and our girl Maesie (who is camera shy), but feel that we won the lottery when we got them... :smile:...

This is our girl Maesie...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

She looks like a sweetie!!!
Thanks Doss, she is a real sweetie, but so camera shy and turns or gives a funny look when I point the camera at her.
Some days I'm just lucky with her a get a good shot but thats why I usually take most of the shots of my boy Macca's, he's a real camera hog... :rolleyes:... LOL...
wow, so many sweethearts.
Thanks, yeah, so hard to keep up with it all.. :rolleyes:. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: LOL...
I always enjoy Wallys posts, there is real love there!
Thank you Daren, very much appreciated...
Nice cloning Wally, it would be like Heaven having 3 or 4 Golden's hanging around.
Thanks Kevin, yeah it would, if my wife had her way, we'd have a house full of them... :smile:...
Lovely picture! Great shot.
Thanks, glad you liked it...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom