Close up

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by sbuttrick, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Here's a closeup of a Lilly. Nothing special, but it looks cool.

[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I disagree Scott. I think that it is special. :wink:

Which lens did you use?

3. Very nice composition, that color is very hard to reproduce faithfully in full sun, it's better in the shadow or with something to soften the direct light.

4. Outstanding Scot!!!!!!!!!! looks like you are liking that 105micro. Seems I sell something and the new owner makes better pictures with it than I could.

5. Thanks everyone.
    Dave, I'm lovin the 105mm. I spoke to the 105 when I first got it from you, and I told it that I expected great things from it. Mr. 105 said that it would come through for me. He said he felt a little neglected by his previous owner. Something about a 200mm hogging all the glory. It is a super lens.

6. LOL now I see how it is done. I WILL be having a chat will all my lenses this evening.

7. Good luck Dave. If your 70-200 is anything like mine, he can be a little grumpy at times.......be careful ! :p

8. Looks cool, indeed.
    Cheers

9. Scott,

I think your lily closeup is spectacular! I really need to speak to my 60. It's feeling neglected because it was replaced by the 70-180...