Closest thing to a wild pig living in my house

Discussion in 'Birds' started by GeeJay, Feb 23, 2005.

1. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Here's Reggie.

I caught this picture tonight while he was sleeping..got him to pop his eyes open just for a second to get this picture. I said 'wild pig' and he looked right up :lol:

Gaye

Sorry, I didn't get the image in for the first post.Hope it goes in this time.

16404359-L. [/img]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Awwww, what a sweetie.... :p You can tell that he is well loved (just like our little piglets....;-)).

Frank

3. Hello Reggie

Awwww.... That's a very cute picture: he has such huge eyes! :p

4. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Thanks, Frank and Philippe,

This little guy has the biggest eyes I've ever seen in a Shih Tzu. He should have been a 'showdog' but the breeder didn't realize how pretty he was going to be when she sold him to us. His colors and he changed 100% after he was 12 weeks old. It was interesting to see him change into this beauty.

He's my favorite photo model in this house he's always ready and willing to pose for pictures. So you'll be seeing him and the other two often on this 'cat/dogagory'.

Gaye

5. What a darling picture of your little Shih Tzu. They don't come much cuter than that.

6. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Nice of you all to comment on little Reggie's picture.

He's actually cuter than this picture in real life and I'm not prejudiced at all :lol:

Keep those animal pictures coming. This is a great category for us animal lovers.

Gaye