Cloudburst

Real Name
Chris
Taken from the car while on a road trip last weekend:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

usery pass highway, North of Fountain Hills, AZ, 31 Aug 2013, 11AM mst, film: trix, iso 400, dev: hc110b/6 min/75F, camera: OM-1n w/ 50mm f/3.5, exposure not recorded

Nice shot Chris. I always worry about running out of gas. Have AAA but sometimes the location is just worrisome. Glad you all made it home safely.

Real Name
Chris
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice shot Chris. I always worry about running out of gas. Have AAA but sometimes the location is just worrisome. Glad you all made it home safely.
Thanks Art! You know, there are certain advantages to running out of gas, with your honey, in the middle of nowhere, during a thunderstorm ...:Devil::Love::m06::m07::890:

I really like it!
The scenery, the grain, contrast and the mighty clouds. Best part for me is the raindrops on the windscreen, makes an extra dimentions and makes the picture extra nice for me.

Now, after reading your comment Chris, the question might be this; what to bring along in a car?

1. extra gas
2. your wife/gf/pretty woman
3. a camera for great and unexpected moments (of Mother Earth)

:biggrin:

Real Name
Chris
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really like it!
The scenery, the grain, contrast and the mighty clouds. Best part for me is the raindrops on the windscreen, makes an extra dimentions and makes the picture extra nice for me.

Now, after reading your comment Chris, the question might be this; what to bring along in a car?

1. extra gas
2. your wife/gf/pretty woman
3. a camera for great and unexpected moments (of Mother Earth)

:biggrin:
That's a pretty good list for the stuff of life Fredrik. And thanks for the thought out comments. I seem to get a lot of water spotted windows in the way.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom