1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

CLS Fun

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by ERAUGrad04, Aug 13, 2008.

1. ERAUGrad04

ERAUGrad04

Jan 15, 2008
    IL
    I am looking for some critique on lighting on this shot. My wife was kind enough to pose for me while I played around with some CLS shooting.

Shooting info: D40x Nikkor 17-55 2.8 SB-600 camera left with Stofen Diffuser ISO 200
    55mm
    f/4
    Flash fired Manual 1/16

DSC_3875-small.

Thanks for looking and the honest critque!

Morgan

2. Pretty lady, nice teeth, lovely eyes.... :biggrin: ......my wife has the same necklace - and bracelet :rolleyes: 

Her pose is a little awkward and I dont like the way her hands are twisted up by her face. I have a gripe about the shadow on the hat but if her head were more vertical, that wouldn't be an issue.

You have a beautiful and seemingly willing model so take some more with the hat off and try a more flattering pose. :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.