CN Tower apparition

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Robert, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
  2. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    oops

Unable to post the shot.
    I paste the url into the message box, hit Insert Image and a script box comes up to enter the url. In preview I see a small box with a red X.
    I must be missing something...my head's attached...I think...too much?:confused:

3. if its pbase, doesn't each image just have a code for the page? I think you have to add the .jpg or whatever.

4. open the image in pbase..right click and then open properties...highlight url...copy...then when posting here open the image icon and paste ...hope this helps.

Bob

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Image icon is a little square that is yellow and has a mountain on it.
    A box will pop up at the top of your screen, and that is where you will paste the url with a .jpg at the end if it doesn't already have the .jpg at the end.

6. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    still unsuccessful

Thanks for the help! I have Rclicked the image in pbase, clicked properties, highlighted the url to the photo, copied, returned to Nikon Cafe, and in my reply, I've opened the Insert Image button, pasted the url into the pop-up box (it already has jpg at the end) , clicked OK...but still getting the redX.
    Sorry for the hassle! I'll keep trying, presuming I'm missing something simple.

7. Is this the one you were trying to post?

This is what you need to enter in the insert image dialogue box:

"http://www.pbase.com/robert_m_mcfarlane/image/39565401.jpg"

Without the quote marks of course

8. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    Yes, that's the one. Perhaps I've left the quote when I pasted the url! :redface: :Unsure:
    I appreciate your help!!
    Thanks!!
    Robert