Coastal Flowers

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by beaucamera, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nice images Virginia. I know that you discussed your reasons for posting the image size that you do, but they often leave me wishing for bigger. I promise that I won't steal them. 8)

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    One of the things I love most about California is the constant floral flux. Everywhere you look within 10-20 miles of the coast there are flowers year round. Your sampling makes me think of the Wizard of Oz ... "Poppies!" said the wicked witch!

They're great. Seeing your assortment almost makes me feel bette, cause I can't get there until the end of summer school. (First week of August!, then California here I come!)

3. Thanks, Frank and Chris, for your comments. Frank, sorry about the image size. My website pages are designed to fit on a laptop or CRT with lower settings than yours. When I go into the office, the pages barely fit on the screens. Image size is one of the trade offs you have to make in web design. Thievery is just an added concern. I just wish my images were good enough so you'd want to steal them, Frank!

Chris, what are you doing in Summer School?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

4. I really miss the coastal flowers in California and your images have reminded me of that . Good job Virginia.