1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Cockatiel Christmas ornament

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Uncle Frank, Dec 12, 2005.

1. My neighbor asked if I could take a holiday picture of Gus, a friend's pet cockatiel. It was difficult to convince Gus that it was OK to stand on a branch, as he's more accumstomed to shoulders and fingers. But after 15 minutes of being frightened, he decided he liked hanging with the ornaments, and we had a tough time getting him off the tree.

View attachment 20852

2. He looks like a natural, Frank! Train him to stay in the tree and he'll be your prettiest ornament! :biggrin: :biggrin:

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Cool shots Frank. Were these with the new creamer?

4. Thanks, Frank. Yes, they were with the 85/1.4. Everything will be for a while. I don't think I'm strong enough to take it off my camera.

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Neat shot
    wish I could do that with my parrots, but they'd chew the tree down, toot sweet!! :eek:  :biggrin:

6. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    pbase

if they could keep the site up,,, maybe i could see the pictures.. :Curved:

7. mrtac2man

mrtac2man

Jun 3, 2005
    CT
    ok i see them

they are nice.. good job as always Frank...

Tim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.