Coffee and Coffee Maker Recommendations - UPDATE!

I tell ya, I am never this confused when I buy shoes!
LL how many dozens of shoes do you have? cos your a lady and us chaps know about you ladies and your shoes!
I only have two cheap pairs both the same sort, I will wear one pair to death then dump them!

There was an item on TV about rehydrating ones self and apparently coffee is one of the best hydrating drinks!
Water is the least effective!

Last edited:

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
LL how many dozens of shoes do you have? cos your a lady and us chaps know about you ladies and your shoes!
I only have two cheap pairs both the same sort, I will wear one pair to death then dump them!
I have over 25 dozen. You know, The amount of shoes I have doesn’t sound so bad when I put it in dozens! ???

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
I have a new toy, Peak Water water jug. We have discussed the effect of water hardness on taste. This jug basically has a variable water filter and we can adjust setting according the the hardness of our tap water to the desirable level for coffee brewing.
S1000140.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Bill
So now I am looking to the future. I am thoroughly enjoying my coffee, but I know that in about 3 to 4 weeks I am going to have to return to my office. My plan for right now is to make the coffee at home and carry it with me in one of those thermal mugs, however I don’t know which one to buy. There are so many choices! ?

I tell ya, I am never this confused when I buy shoes! ???

So the question is are you looking for a travel mug to drink out of or a thermos to keep it hot until you pour it into a mug?

I like the Yeti mugs, with the lid it keeps the coffee very hot. I've fixed a cup in the mug on way to doctors appt, only to come out 45 min later and the coffee is still hot. The only issue with the mugs is that they can't go in the dishwasher.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
I like the Yeti mugs, with the lid it keeps the coffee very hot. I've fixed a cup in the mug on way to doctors appt, only to come out 45 min later and the coffee is still hot. The only issue with the mugs is that they can't go in the dishwasher.
One of my friends owns a Yeti and swears by it. I'll check it out; thanks!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
It's actually over 300 pairs, which is over 600 shoes.
She surely says that that's getting better.
Indeed; it is getting better, LOL :ROFLMAO:

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, many of my shoes I've had for years and some are 30 years old or older. They're still in great shape and in style and I love them. I also 'thin the herd' on a semi regular basis, but since the vacated space looks so lonely afterwards, I always feel the need to do a refill! :D

About shoes...

" shooes, but shooes wisely, Grasshopper. : A misquote from a movie....

I have a thrift store nearby, so when i feel guilty about shoes, off the ones that have fallen out of favor go....

Cheers,
alexis and Georgie

" a new puppy is an excellent reason to buy new shoes... 'cause your old ones will be chewed" - Georgie Beagle

I love my Keureg! We use it several times a day making coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. The model will make a difference though. We have the K 50 for what is now called the classic. We keep a variety of coffee and tea in our house. Personally, I drink COMMUNITY COFFEE - French Roast, while my daughter drinks breakfast blend. You might enjoy that one, or perhaps try the dark roast. There are places where you can get sample packs and one of them is through the keureg website. I really like the single serve coffee makers - that eliminates bitter coffee that may end up sitting too long. What ever you decide to know, research, compare, ask questions, go "kick the tires" if the stores are open, or call the company. FYI, I also have a smaller keureg in my RV! Good luck

Latest threads

Top Bottom