Cold Chicago Skyline

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by papa85, Dec 14, 2005.

1. papa85

papa85 Guest

Went out on a club outing Sunday, Temp 22, just like Chicago, Cold and Windy. 12 men and 1 girl, how is that for odds? We rented a bus, it seats 30 so we had plenty of room for our equiptment,We had the driver bring us to all the points of interest. That is a great way to go. We were there from 11:AM to 9:pM, cost was $40.00 per person. Could not park for that. We really had a great time. We will be doing all of our outings that way from now on.:Shocked:
    PS. had a ball on the bus... here is one I took looking at the Skyline.
    [​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very beautiful skyline.
    Image is rather small to truly appreeciate it all though.

The bus trip sounds like a great idea.

3. My gosh Tony this looks like a postcard. Wow is all I can say. Absolutely gorgeous.

4. papa85

papa85 Guest

Thanks for the nice words Gale, the bus trip was well worth the money, I hate to drive downtown, too busy for me.

5. papa85

papa85 Guest

Go easy on me Catz, you are going to give me a big head with that complement. Glad you enjoyed it.:wink:

6. papa85

papa85 Guest

Here is one more hope you enjoy.

[​IMG]