Cold & Rainy BYB

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Tim O, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Was cold and wet here in ILL all day,but got out in the old blind anyway and the little birdies were out also. :smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Trailfinder

Trailfinder Guest

Beautifully done....Really, really nice work...

Brad G...
    OKC/OKLA

3. I admire your enthusiasm, these are very nice, especially the grackle

4. Got to love it Nice in adverse conditions

5. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Holy smokes......

so this is what you did after we met this morning? I just spent the day downtown at the convention center and out at the new Cabelas later this afternoon, both places were packed.

Wade

6. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thank you very much Brad

Thanks Dave, it seems the grackle is my best subject for now.Do have a few robins around should get better when I get some meal worms don't know if it will be as many as flew got 10,000 of the little buggers shooo.

Thanks Gary,the blind really helps out alot.

7. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks ole buddy,yea that new ballhead won't fit my monopod so waiting on B&H to open up. :biggrin:

8. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    As odd as it sounds those rainy days are great for color saturation. Nice series!

9. Tim:

Great shooting . . I especially like the blue color on the blackbird. Great color saturation.

Mike

10. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Andy,I think you are right about the weather playing a part in the color.

Thanks Mike,how have you been doing?

11. Tim:

Been busy at work, then the flu, then 5 stitches in my 'zooming' thumb . . . so the Nikon has been in the bag for a few weeks. I have not been to the eagle nest for a while . . .are they still there . . . can you get to a vantage point on the old nest?

Anyway, I'm always amazed at the sharp pics from your D200/70-200. A great combo.

Mike

12. Tim:

Sorry . . .amazed doesn't sound right . . .makes it sound like they are accidents. You're a great photographer . . I should have said in awe, or something more appropriate than 'amazed'.

Mike

13. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks for the kind words Mike,the eagles went back to the old nest and you really can't get back there.With all this rain we would need a boat and then the nest is not in a good location for pictures.There are quite a few of us bumming out about this. :frown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.