Collective Shoot 101: Back to School *Announcement*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kristin, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Fittingly, the topic for "Collective Shoot 101" will be "Back to School." Your homework, due by next Friday, is to take pictures, and write a 3-5 page paper, double spaced, about what you've learned. :wink:

Topic: "Back to School." Go visit a university, or a day-care, or the elementary school (as long as you don't skulk around in a trench coat with a suspicious air). The topic could also spread to anything to do with going back to school - a full backpack, homework, a bus stop, a field trip, a one-room schoolhouse, an apple on a desk (or a fruit basket, if you want to attempt to bribe the teacher), etc.

Time frame: from about this Saturday, September 13th, until next Friday, September 19th. Please use this as a reason to go out and shoot rather than posting an older picture. The time frame is flexible, but doesn't include last year. It could, however, include pictures taken as far back as the end of August if you have a great "First Day of School" picture, or something of the sort. But you should also go out again and take more pictures!! :biggrin:

Other guidelines:
    - Please keep those with a slow modem in mind as you upload photos. If you'd like, it might be helpful to post a medium-size photo, but link it to a larger file.
    - Let's try to keep below about ~1/2 a dozen pictures in a single post. But post as often as you'd like!
    - Please include your setup and exif settings so that we may all learn from each other's collective wisdom.

Now, go back to school and take some pictures!

Kristin

Update: Here is the posting thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Oh fantastic Kristin!! :biggrin:

Just had Miss Emilie's first day of pre-school, I'm sure I can get some more snaps next week. :smile:

3. Here is the posting thread.

I'm looking forward to everyone's contributions!!

Kristin

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.