Collective Shoot #30 - "Show Me Some Color"

Show me some color!

It doesn’t matter where you live. Both spring and fall offer us an opportunity to photograph some beautiful color. We want to see some of that wonderful color that you are seeing! Take some photos of the color around you and share your images with all of us at the Nikon Café.

As a relative newcomer to posting at the Nikon Café and my first time hosting or participating in a Collective Shoot, I’d like to send a special invitation to those who have not taken part in a Collective Shoot before. Join me and share in the fun of CS #30 with your colorful images!

To those who have participated in the past, thank you for sharing your images and for being an inspiration to all of us to become more active in the Café. I look forward to seeing what you have to share with us this week!

Rules:

Shooting period: Any time Friday, April 13 through Sunday, April 15, your local time.

Posting period: Friday, April 13 through Tuesday, April 17

Please submit no more than 3 photos.

GET OUT THERE AND EXPERIENCE THE COLORFUL WORLD WE LIVE IN! And be sure to show us the results!

As a side note:

This was my second idea for the collective shoot, because my original one was too similar to CS #29. I decided to stick with this one, even though the weather for many of us seems to be more like winter than spring. So, if you're like me and awoke to the image below, a world of white being the predominate color around you, please feel free to post a colorful image from indoors.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Those who are fortunate to see something other than white when they look out the window, share those images to give hope to those who seem to be stuck in the never ending winter of 2007!

SHOW ME SOME COLOR!

As a relative newcomer to posting at the Nikon Café and my first time hosting or participating in a Collective Shoot, I’d like to send a special invitation to those who have not taken part in a Collective Shoot before. Join me and share in the fun of CS #30 with your colorful images!
As someone who's been around a little longer and who's a regular CS participant, I'd like to join Sharon in inviting those who haven't joined in the Collective Shoots to do so-it really is a lot of fun. Oh, and all you regulars are welcome, too. :smile:

Sharon
I made your thread a sticky in the misc section. This should be a fun CS and I sure hope to submit some images to it.
dave

ok
I have been sick as a dog all week. cant say I feel much better yet this morn. I might just shoot the green trees.:<(((

Thanks Sharon. I will be going to the country park on Sunday and I will look for some colors.
Phil, I am really looking forward to seeing your images!

ok
I have been sick as a dog all week. cant say I feel much better yet this morn. I might just shoot the green trees.:<(((
Gale, sorry to hear you've been so sick. I sure hope you are feeling better soon! It might be green trees for me too, and I mean evergreens since everything is still covered in a layer of white. But, the sun is shining and a warm up is here today! So, there is hope. Feel better!

Hey, Lisa, just saw your picture with the snow on the leaves! I'm right there with you on the cold and crumby weather we are having this spring. I'm hoping tomorrow is going to be "the day" to get out and take some pictures. They are saying 50 and sunny. If we get both, it will feel like the tropics! Sure hope you join us in the fun of the collective shoot!

Gretchen, I loved your story about getting caught by your neighbor as much as your photo! I hope you don't mind if I ask you to repost this in the posting thread in the Miscellany Forum. I know others would enjoy seeing it in the posting thread!

Thanks for sharing the story and such a beautiful, colorful photo!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom