Collective Shoot #31-"Two Photos, Photographers Choice"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leigh, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Dave Dickerson has asked me to host Collective Shoot #31. I have agreed.

I'm going to keep this one simple...The theme is easy..."Two Photos, Photographers Choice". You may post two photos of your choice (that have been taken within the shooting period). Maybe you'll post a pic of your morning breakfast on Friday and then of the first face that greets you upon your return home from work that evening. Maybe you'll stop by the local park and catch some candids of joggers or birds. It's your choice...just remember to keep it clean and w/in the Cafe' guidlines for posting.

Feel free to make more than one entry...ie, an entry for your photos from Friday, and entry for Saturday's pics, and a final entry for Sunday's pics.

Rules:

Shooting period: Begins 6am on Friday, April 20 and will run through midnight Sunday, April 22.

Posting period: 6am Friday, April 20 through midnight Tuesday, April 24.

(don't stress about which time zone...just go by your local time!!!:smile: )

I will open a thread for posting in the Miscellany Forum closer to the time for CS#31.

Remember folks, this is about having fun. Nothing stressful, no pressure. Just get out there and shoot!:biggrin: If it's your first time participating, great! If you've played this game before, I'm glad you are playing again!

"Two Photos, Photographers Choice"!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Thanks Leigh. It should be fun and easy. All should be able to play, as long as we have picked up the cameras during the weekend.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Phil. Hopefully, as you say, all should be able to play.

The important thing to remember about this...HAVE FUN!!!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Sounds good Leigh,
    Think I am going shooting with Nancy Sat.