Collective Shoot #37 - "Take it Slow"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catalyst, May 31, 2007.

1. Friends -

I'm happy to have been asked to host the next Collective Shoot.

The theme will be "Take it Slow" - which could mean taking photos of what you enjoy doing for relaxation, etc. OR (for those perhaps a bit more ambitious - LOL) taking some photos that keep the shutter open for longer than you normally do.

The shooting period will be Friday through Sunday your local time, and you can post as many as three shots to the thread through Tuesday.

Once the posting thread (in Miscellany) is opened, we'll put a link to it here.

As usual, try to keep the file sizes modest for our friends with dial-up connections.

So, put your feet up (or not) and show us how you kick back over the weekend, or grab that tripod or beanbag and keep the shutter open a bit longer (or not), but most importantly: share some photos and have fun with it!

Looking forward to seeing your submissions . . .

2. Looking forward to this. It is 4am here now Friday june 1st in Fiji and I am headed into the mountains for some early morning light shooting. Hope to have something worth posting later today.
  3. Hey Dave -

With you being out in Fiji, I expect that you'd have some *really* amazing ways to illustrate "taking it slow" - I hope that it is as magical as it sounds!

Look forward to seeing your shots . . .