Collective Shoot #38.....Celebrate!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sommer, Jun 7, 2007.

1. 'Tis the season to celebrate!

~Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations...
    ~End-of-school-year potlucks, picnics and breakaway days...
    ~Dance recitals, sports playoffs, theatre productions...
    ~Vacations, job promotions...
    ~Peaceful retreats, favorite spots to be still and reflect and celebrate the soul

Show us how you're celebrating right now, this coming weekend...or even last week, or last month, or last year. It doesn't matter when you took the photo, just show us some happiness, joy and celebration. This is more a collective sharing than it is a collective shoot...so everyone can join in, even if you're celebration-free this particular weekend!

Post your photos starting now and continuing through the end of the day on Tuesday, June 12. Go with your own time zone for this. Feel free to post more than one shot, but try to keep your sizes reasonable so as not to prohibit participation by those on dial-up. Share a few words describing your celebration...I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's happy times!

Post your photos here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=118110

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    this is great Sommer

Hope to have Shuttle shots:>))))))

3. I hope you do, Gale...I love seeing those!!