Collective Shoot#40 - Summertime, and the livin' is easy...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schlitz, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Schlitz

Schlitz

Apr 22, 2006
    San Antonio, TX
    Dave Talboys
    Last week, Larry had us all take a last look at Spring. June 21st marks the beginning of summer, so let’s celebrate Summertime!:890:

The guidelines for this shoot are simple: shoot and post anything you want (within Café guidelines, of course) that shows us what summer is to you – kicking back in a hammock, swimming, vacationing, eating watermelon and ice cream, taking summertime pics of new babies (this way we get the new Mom’s and Dad’s of the Café involved too) – you get the idea! As always, try to post up shots that have been taken within the shooting period for this Collective Shoot. However, if you’re not able to get out, don't let that stop you, take some inside pics or post something from last summer (this means that our Southern Hemisphere friends don't get the weekend off!). The idea is to have “Hot Fun in the Summertime”, and not let the “Summertime Blues” get to you. Post as many pictures as you’d like, but please keep in mind that some members have slower connections – so please keep your file sizes reasonable.

The shooting period starts at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, and runs through 6:00 p.m. Sunday your local time. I really look forward to seeing everyone's pictures!

Post your pictures in this thread in Miscellany

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Well I was thinking of some snow pictures to cool you down up there!!!

3. Great topic. Now that Aperture will read the RAW files from the Leica 3 (or whatever the correct name is) maybe I can get some golfing shots this weekend.

:smile: