1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Collective Shoot #44 - Sky and Water - ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MParker, Jul 19, 2007.

1. As a predominantly outdoor shooter, I often find myself using water (rivers, lakes, ponds, ocean, etc) as an element in a picture when sometimes, looking at it from a different perspective, it might actually BE the subject. The same holds true for the sky. So, in this collective let's take a long weekend and show the membership some shots taken with the sky or some body of water as the subject rather than simply a component of an image.

Announcing "Water & Sky". Brought to you by the creative minds of the Nikon Cafe membership. Limit 3 per member.

The time begins on Friday, July 20, 1201AM Local Time and ends at Midnight on Sunday, July 22, Local Time. All submitted images must be taken during the dates and times listed here.

Please watch the file size of you entries and please use captions.

Post your submissions in this thread in Miscellany.

Be well and shoot lots. I see some opportunities for some dramatic B&Ws here.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.