Collective Shoot #45 - show us your pet(s) - ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seafoxfla, Jul 25, 2007.

1. OK, it's that time again and seeing how much I love to see pet photos posted here I figured we all could have some fun and a laugh or 2 so lets get started.:biggrin:
    Try to capture candid shots, the funnier the better. Limit of 3 images per person and keep the file size down.

You can start posting on Friday, July 27, 12:01AM Local time and ends at Midnight on Sunday, July 29 Eastern Daylight Time. All images must taken during this times frame after all these shoots are made to make you get out the camera and hit the shutter button so please make a little time, I know you'll enjoy this.

Post your submissions in the thread in Miscellany.
    Thanks for joining in on the shoot and HAPPY SHOOTING.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Yiiippeee! With 3 cats in the house I should be able to do this, right? :rolleyes: Ok, how do I turn my D50 on? :wink: DUH! :Waldo:

3. Candid Rottweilers.........is that an oxymoron?? :tongue: :biggrin:

4. I feel the same about my Bull dogs.:smile: