1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Collective Shoot #96: Farmers Markets and produce stands *** Announcement Thread***

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by waltny, Aug 7, 2008.

1. waltny

waltny

Mar 27, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Welcome all, this weeks theme for the Collective Shoot is Farmer's Markets. Ever since I was a small child, these among other things truely signified full fledged summer. As Ive also lived in various parts of the country I know they are everywhere and come in all shapes, sizes and items sold.
    I have been lobbing Dave to do this and finally got a call on the CS red phone this morning as another member had family obligations that prevented them to host this week. So on short notice I went out and hastily got some sample photos

First up is the seasonal fixed facility.
    cs96succo.

Second is the stand on the corner or in a parking lot
    View attachment 235552

Third is a u-pick'em farm
    View attachment 235553

View attachment 235554

These are just a few of the possiblities. There are also the farmers markets that they have usually at a town square or park on Saturday mornings.
    So get out there and see what you can discover.
    We will begin shooting right after CS#95 ends and run through till next Wednesday evening your time(13 Aug 23:59).

Posting thread

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. InLimbo87

InLimbo87

Jul 30, 2008
    Orlando, Fl
    Cool idea... now to find a farmer's market!!

3. waltny

waltny

Mar 27, 2008
    Reno, NV
    looks good. you should go and get some photos this weekend and Join us here Hope to see you there!

4. waltny

waltny

Mar 27, 2008
    Reno, NV
    You must have edited your last post as I was replying, now we are jumbled a bit but as I said before shoot some this week and join us Here

5. Northwood

Northwood

Mar 26, 2008
    Oregon
    Berries at the Farmers Market

Moved to new thread location

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.