Color

This guy was trying his hardest to attract a mate yesterday. I loved the colors.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This guy was trying his hardest to attract a mate yesterday. I loved the colors.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Boy that is almost macro work, you sure do get close or have a lng lens.

Nice shot

He's a beauty. Too bad they're being crowded out by their drabber, brown cousins.
Thanks for looking. Actually, I think that they are brown but during mating season they change to green. I may be wrong. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

They are brown at some times. But I was meaning the Cuban and brown anoles that are invasive and compete with these native guys for space and food. :wink:

Excellent. Super duper. I like it.
Thanks for posting.

p.s. I heard an Equifax credit score ad (am radio) that may be useful to this guy. It's titled 'How to attract a mate'; says 'Buying a condo could make you irresistible'.

Boy that is one beautiful shot
Color is fantastic
Good work
Thanks so much for your kind words Gale. Glad you liked it.

Very nice, Yvette!
Thank you Dave. I appreciate you looking.

Excellent. Super duper. I like it.
Thanks for posting.

p.s. I heard an Equifax credit score ad (am radio) that may be useful to this guy. It's titled 'How to attract a mate'; says 'Buying a condo could make you irresistible'.
:biggrin: I will have to let him in on the secret. Thanks for looking. Glad you liked it.

Top Bottom