Colors.....

Finally had some time to review some photos I had taken in Cape Cod at Provincetown back in June. This was a kite shop on the beach. It was late afternoon and was very windy. I really like the golden late day sun. This was taken with a D2h and Nikor 18-70 DX. Out of camera. I just cropped and resized for posting. I am impressed with the colors out of the D2h at times.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

H

Henk

Those rich colors really pop Dave, was it the bare lens or did you use a polarizer to get that deep blue sky?

best regards

Henk

Henk said:
Those rich colors really pop Dave, was it the bare lens or did you use a polarizer to get that deep blue sky?

best regards

Henk
Thanks for the comments. I didn't use a polarizer for this shot. I caught the evening lighting just right. We were lucky that the weather was very clear and were treated to the brilliant blue skies each day.

WOW is all I can say....

Just got a new monitor and I am seeing colors that I never saw before, and I am so excited.

thank You

Nice colorful pic.

It will look even better when I can a new monitor (mine current monitor is like 9 years old now)......

Gale-What kind of monitor did u get?

Thanks to all for the comments. Even though the 18-70 DX gets a bad rap some times, I don't think its to bad. I will get better glass someday :D

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom