1. I was on a boat trip in comacchio in italy, which is famous for its fishing and bird s, first and foremost this was a bird park, but im gonna post the bird pics on the bird section to this forum(ill post a link as soon as ive made the thread) Anyhow, these pictures where from everything else, pictures of the many fishing houses, which had alot of history, but overall, i kinda disliked the tour, because i was promised there would be flamingos, but there were none, only a flock which was too far to get a decent shot of them, which was a real letdown, but the tour itself was ok, the guide told alot about the history of the place, for example, they fish they fished the most was eels, and he told about the boats they used for the eels(i didnt get a decent shot of these, because the light inside was bad) but anyways, here are some of the pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There were many of these around the area aswell:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I used alot of contrasts on the PP because i felt it gave a rougher look, i also gave abit more sharpening on some of the pictures, so it gave more texture. I felt the rough look fitted with the place, which was old, and often i feel the theme "old" often needs something special to become interesting(NOT always, but sometimes) the lenses i used was a 18-125mm sigma lense and also a 70-300mm tamron lense, both with polarize filter on, so that i could get more reflection on the water, and saturize/desaturize the pictures.

Comments and Critiques are welcomed :)

2. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Nice series of images. The last one is a classic !

3. hehe thanks for that comment :)

4. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017