Come celebrate my first Million ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boobie Joe, May 16, 2005.

1. I am 408 clicks from 1,000,000 visits on my PBASE page ...

it sits at 999,592.

I know it means nothing but I wanted to share this with you.

:lol:
    :D
    :)

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    ADD ONE MORE :>))))) LEFT MSG TO AND VOTED TOO.

3. That is really cool Yves and represents the esteem in which people hold you and your photography. I will see if I can be the millionth visitor.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I'd say it means something. Congrat's big guy. :wink:

5. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Wow! Congrats!

My dumb pbase account sits at 113.163. Of course, you're a much better photographer than me. Actually, I got so fed up with it, I gave it to my daughter when it was at 20.000 clicks. Most of those clicks are for her pics :/

http://www.pbase.com/ximina

6. Wow that is impressive. I know I've been several of them.

7. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    That's an incredible click count!

Congrats Yves, your work's the best!

8. Wooohooo hooooooo!!! and we wonder why so many people visit your site!! You must have to pay a lot of relatives to look at your pics! ;) Just TEASING you! I'm a big fan of yours - you already know that. Beautiful, beautiful pictures.

9. Thx for the great support everyone ...

Most of the clics must have come from the old pleasant forum that most have moved here now ...

I shoot a lot these days but have very little time to post, I'll try to participate more as summer approaches.

10. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Added a click for you. Great images!

11. Yves;

Beautiful photos! Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment.

Brian

12. Add more hit from me as well. I just had a chacne to take a look at some of your images, and I must say they are great!

13. Impressive, Yves! I regularly go back there if I need a certain kind of inspiration. I wish I would have more time for shooting at the moment.

BTW - will the millionth visitor win a D2X or something? :lol:
    Cheers

14. GMolotsky

GMolotsky Guest

Yves,
    Your gallery is always a source of inspiration for me. Congrats on getting to 1 million.

Gregg

15. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi yves-

congratulations! the 1mil mark is a nice milestone, but now you have to go for 2mil :)

i remember seeing one of your early posts on dpr, a sunset image with a lake in the foreground taken with a d100. it impressed me and showed me what the d100 can do in the right hands.

ricky

16. Super Yves. Félicitations. Je suis allé ajouter quelques clics hier - et c'est toujours une inspiration. Moi, je me souviens de tes photos de la plaine, sur la 25, en hiver - et je me disais : «Voilà ce que j'aimerais arriver à faire». Deux ans et demie plus tard, je me dis toujours la même chose. Si tu es à mi-chemin sur la courbe d'apprentissage, j'ai l'impression d'être au quart !

17. I see you have now gone over 1,000,000 and I am glad I could help you get there.

18. One picture i like very much on your site, is one taken with the D2H of a branch with yellow leaves in a brook in your best pictures.

19. So, what's the prize for #1,000,000? A spare lens or 3? A new body? Wait, I mean CAMERA body :wink: .

Congrats, oh Boobie-Wan, maybe you can catch up with McDonalds one of these days, just blow-up the pBase counter.

Hey, think how many MORE you would have if they never had issues, eh????

Congrats....