Comin at ya

B

bfjr

Egret BIF's that is. Spent some time reading "Digital Darrell's" article on settings for D2* Autofocus settings (excellent read). So of course had to give it a go. What do you folks think??

33537895-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Head on's are tough
33537601-L.jpg

33537774-L.jpg

Bad hair day :smile:
33538179-L.jpg

LGH and this time he just sat there, wouldn't take to the air Geeeeezzzz I get no respect :biggrin:
33537497-L.jpg

B

bfjr

greyflash said:
Really nice shots Ben, I like the way the one egret has his wings squared up on the downstroke. Well done.

Morning Gordon
Yes I thought that was an interesting capture myself, thank you

Ben these are all nice and sharp. Were the majority of the same quality? I've noticed that as I'm tracking sometimes it'll lose focus then regain in a bit. Sometimes it's unable to obtain focus at all. Not a biggie as it's not all that common. Just curious.

B

bfjr

mike mac said:
Great in flight shots for sure crisp as can be I really like the 2nd one the most

Thanks Mike
Really helped me by reading "Digital Darrells" article
:wink:

B

bfjr

Kevin Scott said:
Ben these are all nice and sharp. Were the majority of the same quality? I've noticed that as I'm tracking sometimes it'll lose focus then regain in a bit. Sometimes it's unable to obtain focus at all. Not a biggie as it's not all that common. Just curious.

Hi Kevin
Yes actually quite a few of my shots were in focus not always good shots but in focus :redface:
Sometimes I'll focus on a nearby tree or something stationary and then quickly reacquire the bird. That sometimes works.

If you haven't read the article I'm talking about here's the link

http://www.nikonians.org/cgi-bin/dc...ewmode=threaded

I hope that helps

Latest threads

Top Bottom