coming at you...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Backdoctor, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Boy that's what you call looking down the barrell. Good image Harris.

2. thanks Gordon. I appreciate your comments and encouragement here. It's been a trying couple months. Besides Mary being ill and in and out of the hospital, my dog Touche is ill with lymphoma. After spending $3k on chemo and hospitalization, it seems she is not responding well. She was at the vet all week long, and brought her home today. It just isnt working out for her. I hate to see her suffer, so will have the vet come to my house Monday to put her to sleep. I tried so hard to help her. It's sad to see her suffer so.

3. One of the saddest things I have ever had to do was to put have my dog put to sleep. I held him in my arms with tears running down my face until he died. I feel for you Harris, you have had more than your share of problems lately. The sun will come up tomorrow.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Now that is an intense stare.... 8)

Good shot Harris.

Frank

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Unique perspective on this one, Harris

So sorry about Touche. I didn't know she wasn't responding well to treatment. But, if you've done everything you can, and she isn't getting better, then ending her misery is probably the right thing to do at this point. Again, I'm really sorry. As you know, I just went through this with my 10 yr old Dutchy a couple months ago. The only difference is he went really fast, which was, if you can call it that, a blessing. At least he didn't suffer long :(

6. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......................the dreaded red X!!! ARGH!! :x :x :x :x :x

7. Anhedral wood stork?? *LOL*
    Sorry about your troubles, Harris. Pets are born to break our hearts - but being a responsible owner is the best thing you can do. Hold her, hug her and kiss her while the vet does his job and she will have been a blessed pet. She was lucky to have you in her life - just keep remembering that. I sobbed my heart out when I had to do that with my old cat, Buddy, but it was best for him. You and your family are in my thoughts. Take care, S

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great Stork Harris.

God Bless you and yours and hope things look up soon.

I feel really bad for Mary and You. Sorry to lose your beloved Pet as well.

Hang tough Harris.

Wish you sunshine and rainbows, sooooon.

9. RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! That's one BIG bird!! :) :) :)

10. Harris so sad to hear bout your puppy i know how hard you have tried to make him better, will give you a call a little later on to touch base