Coming attractions

Hi You'll,

I've been shooting in the Viera Wetlands recently and I thought I would whet up some appetities.

The great egrets are there in abundance
39589363.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

the Bald Eagle is becoming a regular at this one dead tree
View attachment 5096

This guy is new. Can anbody ID him?
View attachment 5097

The green heron population seems to be increasing
View attachment 5098

Beautiful pictures Harry, you have done a nice job of capturing them. The short tail on the hawk makes me think it is a Sharp Shinned. Keep posting your beautiful work.

Harry I'm so envious that I can't come down there! On the other hand...I'll be in Puerto Rico during that week, so I won't be suffering too much ;-)

That third shot of the hawk looks like a Red-shouldered. Tail not long enough for Sharp-shinned, and beak and head shape wrong. Red-shouldered are probably the most common hawks you find in most of Florida.

Harry I'm so envious that I can't come down there! On the other hand...I'll be in Puerto Rico during that week, so I won't be suffering too much ;-)

That third shot of the hawk looks like a Red-shouldered. Tail not long enough for Sharp-shinned, and beak and head shape wrong. Red-shouldered are probably the most common hawks you find in most of Florida.

Harry,

Well it certainly worked for me. You are doing very well with that new lens. These are really good shots. Can't wait to get down and shoot some of these guys myself.... :lol:

Thanks for the preview.

Frank

Harry

OK forget 2:00 PM I will be there say around noon, wow what a series, if I could only get one bald eagle shot... love the hawk but sorry ant help with the ID

bobhoge said:
Harry,

Really nice shots, looking forward to meeting all of you in 10 days!

Bob

Hey Bob,

I'm really beginning ot get excited. the best thing about the Reznick workshop was meeting the other participants.

Latest threads

Top Bottom