Coming back to the Z6 - first outing

So, for various reasons I’ve been trying out different camera systems (mu43 (both Panasonic and Olympus), Fuji (XT-3 and XT-4) and also Nikon Z) and having tried the Z6 previously, I’m now back. Unfortunately I think mirrorless full frame will win out in the end, especially if the lenses can be compact when travelling. Anyway, having no interested in the Canon R series and stubbornly refusing to like Sony ( I’ve tried), Nikon Z feels right to me.

These are a few shots taken on a walk yesterday, all taken with the 24-70/4 on the Z6:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Paul
Very nice Chris. Will FF mirrorless win in the end? Maybe you’re right - Canon and Nikon are both pushing very hard in this direction now. I think m43 still has a lot of positives, but the format needs a new generation sensor to remain relevant to dedicated still photographers IMHO. Olympus’s future under JIP will be a big determining point too since I suspect Panasonic will increasingly look to it as a video format.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom