Coming from Canon 5D MkIV

I just ordered a Z6 and waiting for it to arrive. I love the colors from Canon and how there are different color options in raw. Does Nikon offer something similar? Also, as an introduction, I will be using the Z6 as an Army photojournalist. Can’t wait! 👍

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
I shoot both Nikon (D500 and D850) and Canon (M5 and 7D MKII). I use ACR in Photoshop. I have had no issues getting the colors I want in all types of images, with one exception. Canon's skin colors are out of the box MUCH better than Nikon's that tend to be a bit on the reddish side for my taste. This is better with the D850 than on older cameras, but still this is where Canon shines to me at least.

I have never tried the Z6, best of luck with the new gear!

Real Name
Chris
I just ordered a Z6 and waiting for it to arrive. I love the colors from Canon and how there are different color options in raw. Does Nikon offer something similar? Also, as an introduction, I will be using the Z6 as an Army photojournalist. Can’t wait! 👍
Thanks for your service. Vet here myself. The z6 will be an amazing piece of gear in the field. Look at getting a gnarbox to backup your images in the field. The 24-70 f4 is an amazing lens and will be very versatile and compact enough to not hinder the rest of your load out too much. Good luck and keep your head down!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom