COMMENTS AND CRITIQUES OF CHALLENGE #4 SUBMISSION POSTS

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by daodang, Mar 9, 2005.

1. To all Cafe members,

THE CAFE CHALLENGE #4 SUBMISSION THREAD IS FOR THE CONTEST ONLY.

I appreciate your enthusiastic comments about posted pictures. But to avoid influencing the votes, please held your comments and critiques until the voting time (after Tuesday 15-Mar midnight EST).

Thank you.

2. Dao, I will try to keep an eye on the Submission Thread and remove any comments only posts. I have removed the one that was made recently. See, I knew there would be some advantages in being a forum moderator.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Feel the Power, Gordon! :)  :)  :) 

4. Gordon = ORDER!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D 

5. Thank Gordon.

6. Stu,

Your picture would strike fear into my wife. She hates those things (we call them camel crickets). Every once in a while one gets into our home and if she sees it you would think a burglar has broken into our home.

Great shot!! Thanks for sharing. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

7. We have something called a cave cricket here in northern Virginia. I can even handle a cockroach but these things are a cross between a cricket and a spider. Yecch! :x

Rich

8. Way to go Peter!! I really like that shot!! :D  :D  :D 

I am glad you were able to recover your pictures!! :D  :D 

(knock on wood) I have never had a CF card problem.......YET!!! (knock on wood again for insurance)!!! :)  :)  :)  :)  :) 

9. Nemesis,

The King Slayer picture is very witty...............thank you for posting that shot!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

10. WOW, Yves.....that is such a wonderful shot. Full of emotion!!!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek: 

11. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Bryan,

That is a very good capture you have in the contest.

HoooooRahhhhhh,

12. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Yves,

That picture captures the essence of the contest. I have a feeling that it was not staged. I hope everything is ok. All I can say is I'm moved by it.

Thanks,

13. Thanks Patrick............I'm giving it my best here!!! :D  :D  :D  :D 

I feel like a white belt in a karate school full of black belts!! :lol: :lol:

14. To Everyone ...

There are some true treasures in this challenge ...

Dao, you have picked up a really good subject matter.

I am not going to name names to avoid influencing anyone, I will comment in the voting thread though.

15. Re: To Everyone ...

Agreed. There are true gems in this challenge. I strongly hold myself back not to comment, afraid of influencing the votes. The relief is near.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.