COMMENTS AND CRITIQUES OF CHALLENGE #4 SUBMISSION POSTS

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by daodang, Mar 9, 2005.

1. To all Cafe members,

THE CAFE CHALLENGE #4 SUBMISSION THREAD IS FOR THE CONTEST ONLY.

I appreciate your enthusiastic comments about posted pictures. But to avoid influencing the votes, please held your comments and critiques until the voting time (after Tuesday 15-Mar midnight EST).

Thank you.

2. Dao, I will try to keep an eye on the Submission Thread and remove any comments only posts. I have removed the one that was made recently. See, I knew there would be some advantages in being a forum moderator.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Feel the Power, Gordon! :) :) :)

4. Gordon = ORDER!!!! :D :D :D :D

5. Thank Gordon.

6. Stu,

Your picture would strike fear into my wife. She hates those things (we call them camel crickets). Every once in a while one gets into our home and if she sees it you would think a burglar has broken into our home.

Great shot!! Thanks for sharing. :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. We have something called a cave cricket here in northern Virginia. I can even handle a cockroach but these things are a cross between a cricket and a spider. Yecch! :x

Rich

8. Way to go Peter!! I really like that shot!! :D :D :D

I am glad you were able to recover your pictures!! :D :D

(knock on wood) I have never had a CF card problem.......YET!!! (knock on wood again for insurance)!!! :) :) :) :) :)

9. Nemesis,

The King Slayer picture is very witty...............thank you for posting that shot!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

10. WOW, Yves.....that is such a wonderful shot. Full of emotion!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Bryan,

That is a very good capture you have in the contest.

HoooooRahhhhhh,

12. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Yves,

That picture captures the essence of the contest. I have a feeling that it was not staged. I hope everything is ok. All I can say is I'm moved by it.

Thanks,

13. Thanks Patrick............I'm giving it my best here!!! :D :D :D :D

I feel like a white belt in a karate school full of black belts!! :lol: :lol:

14. To Everyone ...

There are some true treasures in this challenge ...

Dao, you have picked up a really good subject matter.

I am not going to name names to avoid influencing anyone, I will comment in the voting thread though.

15. Re: To Everyone ...

Agreed. There are true gems in this challenge. I strongly hold myself back not to comment, afraid of influencing the votes. The relief is near.