comments by a Nikon Employee

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scott Sherman, Nov 5, 2005.

1. I came across this interview with a Nikon Employee and found it very interesting. It gives some insight into the logic behind the D200 design features and the future of Nikon DSLR cameras.

I found his comments on AF with sensors over 10 MPs interesting and wonder if this is the reason some have complained about back focus problems with the D2x.

Anyway I believe it is interesting reading and should inspire some interesting discussion.

http://www.quesabesde.com/noticias/Nikon-D200-Canon-EOS-5D,1_en_2114

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2005
  2. Thanks Scott, it was an interesting article......kinda makes me want a D200.

3. I just read this on the other forum and it is to say the least interesting.

It does give a statement from Nikon the direction they plan to go in the
    future.

Also, intesting comments on 5D.

4. Hi, Scott! The article's a good read, but it's important to note that Carlos Ormazabal is not a Nikon employee. He's a customer, a product manager for Nikon's Spanish importer, Finicon. Having worked for Japanese corporations, I can assure you that he's not an insider, and surely isn't privy to Nikon's secret plans.