comments welcome...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by ghursh, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Love the first one.

2. yamo

yamo

Jun 28, 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Greetings. Very dynamic images. Both seem a little compressed on the dark side (perhaps image conversion for web?) Perhaps, opening up highlights a little... I like the color of the second one except for the strong cyan cast in the top right corner, a little more detail in the foreground subject would be nice.

Cheers,

-Yamo-

3. Hi ghursh

Love the first one and find the sepia tone adds to the feeling of this unusual structure! Second one in my view has way too much sky and could benefit from a very significant crop which stresses the horizontal dimension i.e. skinnier than 2x3 ratio

4. ghursh

ghursh

Jul 3, 2007
    Gilbert, AZ
    Thanks for the comments I appreciate the feedback…

another crop on the last one...

[​IMG]

5. I agree with Dan..........on both images. Glad you worked on the second. But I'd like to see a little more detail in the sprinkler system. I think it leaves the asking of too many questions if one doesn't know what it is. Just my opinion, though, and I'm sure there are a lot more!:biggrin: