1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Commercial Fishing @ nite

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by socrdude, Nov 8, 2018 at 9:35 PM.

1. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    A few from the Fall Salmon run
    Commercial @ nite2 (1 of 1).jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    Foggy Fishing (1 of 1)-3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    thanks Nick.. I enjoyed the fog this morning, other than it was 29 degrees out there this morning.

3. Very nice..like both. Love the colors and various shades of blue in the 1st and then the atmosphere projected by the 2nd.

4. I like both pictures...nicely done.

Glenn

5. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    thank you for the kind Words of encouragement.

John.. we moved to the PNW from Cumming GA.. so were not too far from you in Johns Creek.

6. West

West

Jan 2, 2012
    Vancouver BC
    Both are nice. Were you out there fishing yourself?

7. This whole area has gotten quite congested, I remember when my dad built the factory at McFarland and 400, and there really wasn’t much between Roswell and Cummings. Now lots of high end subdivisions and office parks.
    Pacific NW is one area of the country that I’ve never visited. Maybe need to plan a road trip this spring.

8. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    if you do.. shout out...I am happy to show you some of my top spots, but many do not open in the mountains until July.. due to snow load..

we have some awesome Milky Way views with Mt. Rainier and Mount St Helens.. as well in summer. Spring.. well, it can be wet and rainy.

9. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    I was fishing, from the bank.. when it got light.. this time of year, the tenders come in and I enjoy shooting them...

10. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    Thanks Louis..

11. socrdude

socrdude

Jun 5, 2009
    USA-Today
    The "Watchman" has arrived
    Watchman (1 of 1).jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.