Communicating with nature

D2x, Nikkor Ai 400mm f/3.5
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very cool light Frits....

But this must be city... communication is it?

Come out west and we will try and find a few shots were you don't have to worry power lines.
Thanks Doug!
I was just trying to be cute with the phone and video cables elting into the trees :smile:

That said, I would come out West in a heartbeat - I have not been since several years now, I miss being there.

Thanks Doug!
I was just trying to be cute with the phone and video cables elting into the trees :smile:

That said, I would come out West in a heartbeat - I have not been since several years now, I miss being there.

sorry Frits I could not help but comment on the lines.... When I was in Quebec city a few weeks ago I found them to be a real pain when it comes to taking pictures....:biggrin:

But collect that better 1/2 of yours and come on out.... We will show you a little western hospitality...

sorry Frits I could not help but comment on the lines.... When I was in Quebec city a few weeks ago I found them to be a real pain when it comes to taking pictures....:biggrin:

But collect that better 1/2 of yours and come on out.... We will show you a little western hospitality...
Thanks Doug!
Reminds me, how is the preparation for your project going - everything on track??

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom