Communicating with nature

D2x, Nikkor Ai 400mm f/3.5
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very cool light Frits....

But this must be city... communication is it?

Come out west and we will try and find a few shots were you don't have to worry power lines.
Thanks Doug!
I was just trying to be cute with the phone and video cables elting into the trees :smile:

That said, I would come out West in a heartbeat - I have not been since several years now, I miss being there.

Thanks Doug!
I was just trying to be cute with the phone and video cables elting into the trees :smile:

That said, I would come out West in a heartbeat - I have not been since several years now, I miss being there.

sorry Frits I could not help but comment on the lines.... When I was in Quebec city a few weeks ago I found them to be a real pain when it comes to taking pictures....:biggrin:

But collect that better 1/2 of yours and come on out.... We will show you a little western hospitality...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sorry Frits I could not help but comment on the lines.... When I was in Quebec city a few weeks ago I found them to be a real pain when it comes to taking pictures....:biggrin:

But collect that better 1/2 of yours and come on out.... We will show you a little western hospitality...
Thanks Doug!
Reminds me, how is the preparation for your project going - everything on track??

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom