Composition with butterflies

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by daodang, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Hi,

Sorry for another butterflies serie but they are at hand for me to participate in time for Challenge #3. Here're four other attempts (beside the one submitted) to do a composition with a butterfly. Please feel free to tell me what you like and what you don't so I can improve my technique and seeing.

Reading

Sliding

Surfing on red waves

Posing on a curve

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    This is amazing. The color is awesome. I can't find anything to be critical about. I'm no where near this level of skill.

Thanks,

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Dao, these are excellent. I can only hope for the patience and aspire to the talent you show with these.

4. Excellent images Dao. Each one is well composed with good color saturation and focus. What more could one ask for. By the way, I am happy to see that you have come through the eye operation well.

5. Keep posting those butterfly pictures!! I absolutely enjoy those.