Concerned About Too Many Carbs In Your Diet?

CONCERNED ABOUT TOO MANY CARBS IN YOUR DIET?

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition
And health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like,

Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

There's a question - do the English suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans?

Thing about Americans is we are such a diverse bunch.

As for me I was designed to eat meat.:cool:

So what should be my conclusion as I'm French but I speak English :confused:

What the heck , I never get fat whatever I eat anyway :biggrin:

Mmmmm. Breaded pork tenderloin, turkey, chicken, Five Guy hamburgers, marinated flank steak, street-vendor hot dogs, pastrami, corned beef, tacos, Greek lamb wrap. I'm hungry now!

Rich

That's the ticket. And tonight I get to have the wife's Polynesian ribs.

Oh, and my cholesterol last test was 95 (total).

Mmmmm. Breaded pork tenderloin, turkey, chicken, Five Guy hamburgers, marinated flank steak, street-vendor hot dogs, pastrami, corned beef, tacos, Greek lamb wrap. I'm hungry now!

Rich

So, are you coming to cook dinner for me tonight, Rich!??! I'm craving meat these days too...I'm a meat eater anyway, but jeez, when I'm pregnant, Red meat is the biggest thing I crave!:smile:

So, are you coming to cook dinner for me tonight, Rich!??! I'm craving meat these days too...I'm a meat eater anyway, but jeez, when I'm pregnant, Red meat is the biggest thing I crave!:smile:

You drop by on your Washington D.C. vacation and I'll grill a marinade flank steak that'll knock your sox off!

PM recipe sent.

Rich

Latest threads

Top Bottom