1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Coney Island Mermaid Parade June 21st...

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Aqualung, Jun 4, 2014.

1. I'm coming down from Boston w/ a bunch of photogs for the Coney Island Mermaid Parade which is Sat. June 21st at 1PM.
    If anyone's interested in meeting up let me know...will definitely go early to the staging area ($25 fee as a marcher, which lets you do both) as it's pretty crowded (thanks Dez).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. Great. I'm planning to go for the staging area portion. I look like my avatar. Hope to see you (and Dez) there.

3. Sounds good...we'll be in the 'Artsy' section (as opposed to Family section) :) 

4. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    ANOTHER year I can't make it Larry!!!! :( 

My son has hockey playoffs and championship games this weekend.

Hope you guys have a blast. Can't wait to see the pics!!!

5. Sorry to hear that Joe. I guess that leaves more mermaids for us.:)  Good luck to your son.

Maybe we can plan another night shoot one of these days?

6. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!! My son's hockey has become like a second full time job!!! LOL Right now he's playing on 3 different teams for the spring!!! Luckily, it's all coming to an end but the end of January and we have some free time before next season starts up. I would love to get together with everyone again!!!

7. Tosh

Tosh

May 6, 2005
    NY
    Time for some pics, please.

8. Ha, get home late tonight so it won't be for awhile....Larry and Dez were there so they might beat me to it

9. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Let's go boys. We're patiently waiting to see parade photos...

10. I second that..

11. OK, I put a few up in the PJ forum...

12. Also Dez Santana has published some great shots...google his site.

13. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.