1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Congradulations 'Zinger and Ryder Cup Team

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by twilli53, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Knew 'Zinger as a kid, used to come over to my sisters house in Sarasota to play with my nephews. Even being young he was always respectful, and manerly. Have'nt seen him for 40 years, but I did enjoy this for him and the team. Well done 'Zinger and Ryder Cup Team. Don't be mad at me Euoropean friends you've kicked our butts enough lately:smile:.
    Tim

2. No reason to be mad, its a game - although for some people its a living !

Excellent game - kept me up to the wee small hours. So may times for the close fought games to switch hands. Golf is one of the few games that still has a great deal of respect about it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
  3. For me the Ryder Cup is the absolute summit in golf competition. Every two years I just can't wait for it all to begin.
    The history, the build up, the atmosphere, great golf, raw emotions - the works.

This year's edition was all of that and then some - outstanding!!

4. I had a chance to go see it (my brother won the raffle at my work..he got (2) 7 day passes). I passed on it but I should have probably went anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.