Congrats to the Brits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riki, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Riki

Riki

May 7, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    My heartiest and heartfelt congratulations on winning the Bid for the Olympics.
    London is a very beautiful and deserving city and so are the people of Britain.
    Looking forward to a fantastic Olympics in 2012.

2. Well, good luck with the reformation of the East Side... it's sure is going to be a lot of work.

I believe that we will have great Olympics in London, can't wait to spend my 3 weeks...

I'm planning to visit China in 2008 for the Olympics as well, and it seems that they are preparing for some very unique celebrations.

Congratz London!

3. This does warrant a hearty congratulations to the people of the UK but most specifically the people of London.

So sad it had to be followed up by the terrible terrorist attack on your beautiful city.

4. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    As a Londoner born and bred, and having lived in the US for the past 20 years I must thank the contributors for all the kind words that I have read on this Forum. I think most of the civilized world has a sense of outrage over these senseless acts of violence, wherever they happen. And they never learn.....

5. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    As a Londoner born and bred, and having lived in the US for the past 20 years I must thank the contributors for all the kind words that I have read on this Forum. I think most of the civilized world has a sense of outrage over these senseless acts of violence, wherever they happen. And they never learn.....