Connor's Call The Shot Project

Another great shot. :wink:

I went back and perused your 365 thread from last year. I must say that you have a combination of imagination and skill that really makes your work a pleasure to behold! Keep up the great work.

Another great shot. :wink:

I went back and perused your 365 thread from last year. I must say that you have a combination of imagination and skill that really makes your work a pleasure to behold! Keep up the great work.

Thanks Tom!!

Call for this week will be "back to basics." Should be a fun project.

Connor,

I like the orange shot, the idea is solid. SOmething about it is a bit flat....the lighting maybe? Dunno, it just lacks the punch that you often subtly hide in your work.

Thanks Rebecca, Romeo, Justin (though I agree - monopoly was better), and Linda!

Call for this week was "Back to Basics."

3264988705_f54615cedd.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If you're interested in the production of this (at least skim it) check out the blog post here: http://connorroelke.com/blog/?p=81

Thanks everybody!

Week 7? Not really...

large.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The nice thing about Call The Shot is that I make the rules. So the fact that this is a crappy picture doesn’t phase me. Why? Because it’s just a placeholder. Yeah, I can do that.

Film is coming. Unlike POTD, it will actually get updated. I have 6 frames shot on 6 different days and all have potential. That leaves another 6 frames on a roll. I’m doing this for fun (and this is my last roll of film…) so I’m not to keen to waste the other 6. So whether you check back later in the week or just wait for next week is up to you, although I would be tempted to say just stop by next week for the next one. I’ll do my best to get it up by then.

The call for this week was (and still is in a way?)Bleak.

The call for next week is Before/After.

Thanks everybody!

Week 7? Not really...

The nice thing about Call The Shot is that I make the rules. So the fact that this is a crappy picture doesn’t phase me. Why? Because it’s just a placeholder. Yeah, I can do that.

Film is coming. Unlike POTD, it will actually get updated. I have 6 frames shot on 6 different days and all have potential. That leaves another 6 frames on a roll. I’m doing this for fun (and this is my last roll of film…) so I’m not to keen to waste the other 6. So whether you check back later in the week or just wait for next week is up to you, although I would be tempted to say just stop by next week for the next one. I’ll do my best to get it up by then.

The call for this week was (and still is in a way?)Bleak.

The call for next week is Before/After.

I tend to buy film in packs of at least five rolls, so I generally don't run out. My biggest problem with my 35mm is that there are 36 shots on the roll. I don't want to waste any of the film, especially if it is something like Velvia, so it sometimes takes me longer to finish a roll. My MF cameras take 8, 10 or 12 shots to a roll of 120. I see you have a roll of HP5+ loaded in your Hassy. I bought some ADOX Ortho 25 from Freestyle. It is SLOW, but really cool film.

Yeah, I bought a bulk load (30 rolls) awhile ago but it has just dwindled slowly. It's time for some more.

HP5+ isn't actually in the back, I had just finished that roll and forgot to take out the slip. It's actually Pan F. I love slow film.

Latest threads

Top Bottom