Conservatory - Golden Gate Park

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by califlefty, Jun 20, 2007.

1. califlefty

califlefty

Apr 7, 2006
    Here is a 5 panel pano of the conservatory. The camera was mounted on a monopod and no thought given to nodal points or level. Images run through ptGui then photoshop. I did this in order to capture as much detailas possible, the file is huge and when zoomed in you can read the sign on the door (not even visible here). Question: as a pano, does this meet the smell test?

2007-06-14041-45.

2. Smells a little funny to me. Oh never mind, that just me,:biggrin: Nice color but.........
    would have like to see more sky and not so tight a crop on the sides and a tad bit straighter.

3. greeneggs

greeneggs Guest

Nice shot. I agree with all of seafoxfla's critique.

4. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    to add to what's been said:

1. crop off the flower garden in the bottom as you've cut a lot of it off and it just looks incomplete that way. it would also emphasize the conservatory building as a long horizontal pan.

2. center the building, you're off to the right.

3. the left wing looks a bit overexposed.

hope these help.

ricky