Considering the Lowepro Flipside 500 AW II Camera Backpack

Looks like it holds all my stuff....all of it...
E8559A07-71F3-4218-A3F1-87F4FA6308C9.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
If that lens hood is for the lens on the camera, can't you just reverse it and put it on the lens? That's how my hoods are stored. Then you could move the small lens from the middle to where the lens hood is.

Looks great, Eddie. So, how do my measurements stack up as far as it matching your gear and fitting in? I mean, it looks all neat and tidy, just wanted to know if it worked as I thought it would. Is it comfortable?

Last edited:
Real Name
Andy
Looks like it holds all my stuff....all of it...
Congrats on the Mindshift Backlight 26L.

Mine has been my carry-on bag for all my travels since I bought it. It has been at my side (piggybacked to a rolling suitcase) or on my back every single day that I've been away from home for the last two years. Probably 200 or more days of travel plus ordinary day trip usage that has placed significant demands on it - with just a hint of visible external wear. I reconfigure the interior depending on what I bring on each trip, so the velcro dividers have been put through their paces as well, and are also proving to be quite durable.

I think it is an excellent choice, and for me, it's been worth every penny of the premium price. If mine ever wears out, I won't hesitate to buy another.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom